Monday, December 2, 2019

December 2, 2019

We have a new carpet!  Thank you to Parent Council for making this possible for room 5 😃

This afternoon the grade 4s narrowed down their design options and chose which design they would like to build.  We made a list of materials that we will need and visited the iLab to see what is available to build with.  Students are encouraged to collect materials from home if they were unable to locate what they need in the iLab. 

Ask me what materials I need to build my device and what simple machine I will incorporate into my final model.  We will begin building tomorrow

Please continue to send food bank donations this week.

Scholastic book orders for Dec. will be due Thursday, Dec. 5th.  Please look online for any books you'd like to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment