Thursday, March 19, 2020

March 19 - A note to families

Dear Room 5 families,

  I hope this message finds each of you healthy and safe.  It has been a confusing, challenging time for all of us and I just want you to know I am thinking about you and missing each of my wonderful grade 4s.  It's my hope that we're all able to find the silver lining in this situation and make the most out of the time we get to spend with our loved ones.  Personally, my focus has been on gratitude.

  Students had the opportunity to collect personal belongings from the school yesterday.  If you did not collect them, do not worry.  They will remain at the school for the time being.

  We are working on plans for student learning after spring break.  In the meantime, I will include a link to some possible learning ideas for you to access from the CBE website.  These are geared towards students in elementary.

  https://www.cbe.ab.ca/programs/curriculum/learning-at-home/Pages/k-6.aspx

  I'd like to thank each of you that reached out to me, to check on me and see how things are going.  I truly appreciate your care and concern.  As always, if you have questions or just want to say hello, feel free to email me (parents and students).

  Take care of yourselves and each other,

Mrs. Bowers 💛

No comments:

Post a Comment